Orange County Body Soap
When you think of California and everyone knows OC is the heart of California. This bar is inspired by the Orange Groves that once were. This bar was made with only Essential Oils and Blue lavender sprinkled inside and on top of the bar. Grab yourself a bar to experience the lather as a lushes body or hand bar.
- Olive Oil- Naturally aids in moisturizing and hydrating your skin, as well as packed with the nourishment of Vitamin E.
- Sustainably Sourced Palm Oil- We make a point to purchase our Palm oil knowing ethical growing and harvesting practices are in place.
- Castor Oil- Is known to be a natural moisturizer, promote wound healing, help with inflammation, as well as help fight against acne.
- Coconut Oil- known to help minimize signs of aging, as well as helps the skin absorb moisture.
Ways to Use
- Hand Soap
- Body Wash
- 4.8- 5oz- We use an approximation due to the fact that our bars are handmade and hand cut.
Olive oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Lye (water + Sodium Hydroxide) , Blue Lavender Buds, Micas, Essential Oils
We put the time and effort into letting our bars cure for at least four weeks. This allows for our bars to set properly, making for a longer lasting bar of soap.